We'll be Friends Forever, won't we?

I dont know why I loved to collecting qoutes. hahaha. Here some friendship qoutes I've collected :)

"We'll be Friends Forever, won't we, Pooh?" asked Piglet.
"Even longer," Pooh answered. making-sweetness

Tears may come and go,
But there's one thing I know.
All my life you're a friend of mine.
You can depend on me.
I'll be fine...
'Cause you're a friend of mine. making-sweetness

Promise you won't forget me, because if I thought you would, I'd never leave. making-sweetness

A true friend is someone who knows there's something wrong even when you have the biggest smile on your face. making-sweetness

Hold a true friend with both hands. making-sweetness

Everyone hears what you say. Friends listen to what you say. Best friends listen to what you don't say. making-sweetness

Friendship with oneself is all important, because without it one cannot be friends with anyone else in the world. making-sweetness

A good friend can tell you what is the matter with you in a minute. He may not seem such a good friend after telling. making-sweetness

If you're alone, I'll be your shadow. If you want to cry, I'll be your shoulder. If you want a hug, I'll be your pillow. If you need to be happy, I'll be your smile. But anytime you need a friend, I'll just be me. making-sweetness

Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light. making-sweetness

Wherever you are, it's your friends who make your world. making-sweetness

A day spent with friends is always a day well spent. making-sweetness

♥AJENG

source: google.com







Comments

Popular Posts